There are plenty of different kinds of horse racing sign-up bonuses out there and we’re going to tell you all about them. You’ll get to see what a horse racing bonus is and why it can be just as important as some good horse racing betting tips. Plus we’ll examine all of the different kinds of bonuses so that you can see whether you should get a horse racing no deposit bonus or a different kind of online horse racing sign-up bonus. So join us as we help you find the best horse racing bonus!
What is a horse racing sign-up bonus?
A sign-up bonus is a deal put on by a betting site that you get if you register with them for the first time. Such a deal will often reward you for signing up with something like bet credit that you can then use as stakes for your bets. So if you got a horse racing sign-up bonus, you would get a special offer that you could use for betting on horse racing.
How to get a horse racing bonus
The good news is that horse racing bonuses are very easy to get. Pretty much every betting site that has horse racing bets will probably have bonuses. This is because these deals have the simple function of encouraging new customers to come to betting sites while encouraging existing customers to stay loyal to the operator.
So here is a quick rundown of what you need to do to get a bonus for horse racing betting:
- Pick a racebook: Any of our recommended betting sites should have bonuses
- Create a customer account: This usually requires you to input your personal information like name, email, date of birth, and so on
- Read the terms and conditions: After all, it’s in the small print where you find out what you have to do to claim a bonus and how you are allowed to use it
- Enter in a promo code: Some betting bonuses can only be claimed if you type in the relevant bonus code
- Make a qualifying deposit or bet: The majority of bonuses can only be claimed after a customer has put down a minimum qualifying deposit or bet
Different kinds of sign up bonus
You’ll find many different kinds of sign-up bonuses that you can use for horse racing betting. Here are some of the most common:
- Horse racing no deposit bonus: Where you get extra wagering credit without having to make any qualifying deposits. For example, you could simply get $25 in credit just for signing up for a new sportsbook.
- Matched deposit bonus: This is a deal that gives you betting credit depending upon how much you initially deposit. Such a deal could be a 100% up to $100 matched deposit bonus.
- Matched bet offer: Here you are getting bet credit in correspondence to how much you put down in qualifying bets.
- Risk-free bet bonus: A deal that gives you a refund if your first bet at the betting site loses.
Deals to get beyond a horse racing sign up bonus
We should note that most betting sites will have deals that existing customers can get long after they’ve used their welcome bonus. Here are some examples:
- Best odds guaranteed: Where the racebook will give you better odds if the odds shift after you’ve put your money down.
- Reload bonuses: These deals act like matched deposit bonuses so that you get extra wagering credit for making certain kinds of deposits.
- Extra places: This is where you get extra places in a race meaning that a horse won’t necessarily have to win and you’d still get something back from your bets.
- Odds boosts: These simply enhance the odds on specific runners in certain horse races.
Which is the best horse racing bonus?
Ultimately it comes down to what you’re looking for. You might be seeking a deal that simply gives you plenty of credit to play with or you could be looking for some insurance on your horse racing bets.
However, we’d advise you to try and find those deals that are good value for money meaning that you don’t have to put too much of your own cash down to get the bonus. Plus be sure to read through the bonus terms and conditions to understand what it is that you are signing up for.
Conclusion – Helping you find your sign up bonus
We’ve found that there is no shortage of excellent bonuses that you can get from horse racing betting sites. While the majority of these deals are welcome bonuses for new customers, it’s also clear that you can also get some promos if you’ve been at most racebooks for a fair amount of time.
However, we’ve also shown that bonuses have lots of terms and conditions that must be taken care of in order to be used successfully. So be sure to only get our recommended bonuses and read the small print to make sure that you’re getting more for your horse racing betting!