If you want to make the most of your bets and make 50% extra winnings on some of the most popular sports out there, you should check out the weekly accumulator profit boosts being offered by LeoVegas right now.
All you need to do is place a qualifying bet during the promotional period and you could be in with a chance of boosting your profits.
All about the boost
Each week when you place a bet with three or more selections from sports like Football, Ice Hockey, Basketball, Handball, American Football, Cricket, or Esports, the team at LeoVegas will boost your winnings.
There are five x3 weekly boosts:
- Trebles: Ten percent profit boost
- 4 Folds: Fifteen percent profit boost
- 5 Folds: Twenty Five percent profit boost
- 6 Folds: Thirty Five percent profit boost
- 7+ Folds: Fifty percent profit boost
How do you qualify?
You can qualify for five boosts each week. In order to be in with the chance of making up to €1000 in bonus boosts each week, you will have to place a qualifying bet of at least €30. The bet must be placed pre-match on sports like Football, Ice Hockey, Basketball, Handball, American Football, Cricket, or Esports. It is important to note that these bets must be placed via your mobile phone if you want to take advantage of the boosts.
In order for the bet to be eligible for the weekly accumulator profit boosts, it must be placed on odds of 1.3 or higher.
The fine print
This promotion is running until the 1st of October 2022. You will have a long time to take advantage of it. You should be aware that to opt into this promotion you will have to press the claim button on the promo card that is advertising the deal. This can be found under the My Offers page when you are logged in.
If you have claimed the offer, you are eligible for five profit boosts each week until the end of the promotion. Of course, LeoVegas reserves the right to withdraw the deal at any time.
Other important details
- Max stake: €30
- Max extra winnings: €1000
- You need to login every week to claim the rewards
- The rewards expire at the end of the week
- Bets must be placed with real cash
- Cashed out or voided bets will not be counted
- Neither will system bets
- The extra winnings will be paid out as cash