We all know that if you enjoy Virtual Sports betting, then Betway is one of the best sites around for fans of the genre. With a wide range of Virtuals available, including Trotting as well as Horse Racing, Soccer, Motor Racing, Speedway and Cycling amongst others, it is a popular choice with punters that enjoy a flutter on Virtual gaming.
However, Betway also offer its customers a wide range of other more traditional form of sports betting too and quite often, customers that enjoy Virtual Sports betting will enjoy a flutter on the real-life form of the game too. If you are one of the many that do this, then the latest competition from Betway may well be something that you will be very interested in.
Betway’s Leaderboard Promotion
If you want to participate in Betway’s Leaderboard promotion, then you need to opt in to the offer. To do this, you must first be a customer at Betway by signing up (more details on the latest sign up offers at Betway are detailed below).
Once you are signed up, you can then opt in to the offer and when you do you can place your bet. Bets of just £1 or higher qualify for the Leaderboard promotion and at the end of the competition, the top 50 entrants in it will all win a prize.
How the prizes are decided is based on the points you earn from successfully placing a bet with Betway. The higher the odds of your successful bet, then the higher up the leaderboard you will finish. All bets of £1 or more made from Monday 1st July 2019 to Sunday 14th July 2019 are eligible for the promotion, provided that you have opted in to it.
Each day the leaderboard is updated with any new winning bets that have been landed in the previous 24 hours, so you can keep tabs on the leaderboard as to where your bet ranks.
What prizes are on offer in the Betway Leaderboard promotion?
The great news is that there are some fantastic prizes on offer for the top 50 finishers in the Leaderboard promotion and these are broken down below as follows:
- 1st Place – £10,000 in cash
- 2nd Place – £2,500 in cash
- 3rd – 5th Place – £1,000 in cash each
- 6th – 10th Place – £500 in cash each
- 11th – 25th Place – £50 Free Bet
- 26th – 50th Place – £25 Free Bet
The points are calculated simply by using the decimal odds for the winning bet that you land once opted in to the promotion and provided it is made and landed in the promotional period of the offer. Currently the leader of the promotion has a points score of 412.96 and they are well clear of the player in second place who has 47.61 points.
It is worth remembering however that we are just three days into the promotion and the likelihood is that there will be many more changes to the leaderboard over the coming days as an increasing number of qualifying bets are made.
One of the most pleasing aspects of the promotion is that given your points tally is based on the decimal odds value of your bet, the actual amount you bet is immaterial, so players who bet the minimum £1 on a selection still stand as much chance of winning as punters that stake considerably more on each bet.
Terms and Conditions of the Leaderboard Competition
- The competition runs from 1st July to 14th July 2019. Any bets outside of this period are not considered.
- Minimum stake for a qualifying bet is £1, or £2 if the bet is an Each Way bet.
- The customer must have opted in before placing their bet for their bet to be eligible.
- Only winning bets will qualify for the leaderboards. If the bet is an each way bet, then the win and place part of the bet both must be winners.
- Any bets that are void, or have a push result, or are cashed out in full are ineligible for the competition.
- If a bet is partially cashed out, then only the part of the bet remaining running until the result is completed will be eligible for the offer.
- The offer is available to players in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey and Ireland only.
- If you place your qualifying bet with a Free Bet, then this will not qualify for the promotion.
- You can place your bet on a mobile device, or via the website to participate.
- Players are allowed to enter the Leaderboard Prize Competition once only per registered account holder at Betway.
Players that are fortunate enough to win a free bet as part of the offer will find the terms and conditions relating to their free bet on the Betway site.
As far as it stands, there are no stated limitations on what sport you must make your qualifying bet on, which means that if you are a Virtual Sports fan, you could place your bet on Virtual Sports and if it is a winner, you could find yourself on the leaderboard and in with a chance of one of the 50 prizes available in the competition.
Sign up to Betway today and receive a Bonus Bet of up to £30
If you fancy enjoying what is on offer at Betway, then you can sign up today with the current Betway New Player bonus offer. This is a 100% Matched Bonus offer based on the size of your first deposit made with Betway after you become a new customer.
Once registered with the site, deposit £10 or more into your sports betting account using credit or debit cards, or PayPal within seven days of your account being registered.
Once you have made your first deposit, you will receive your 100% Matched Deposit Free Bet (up to a maximum of £30) placed into your account.
You then need to play through the entirety of your first deposit to activate your Free Bet which can then be used on the following:
- Single Bets – Odds of 1.75 or greater
- Each Way Bets – Odds of 1.40 or over on the place part of the bet
- Bets – Each selection must be of odds 1.40 or over.
If you do not use your Free Bet, then it will expire within seven days of it being credited to the player.
Should your free bet be a winner, then the stake part of the bet is not returned with any winnings you may earn as part of the offer.